Shred App Legal Page
On this page you will find the requirements for submitting Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notices of infringement to Shred.
All legal correspondence should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via mail to.
Provide all of the following information, when possible:
- A signature (electronic or physical) of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- The name of the intellectual property owner and contact information for the notifier, including name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, it’s agent, or the law;
- A statement made by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are authorized to make a complain on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Shred’s designated copyright agent for notice of claims of infringement can be reached at the following address: